A snow day
The white stuff is expected to continue to fall into the night and the area could be blanketed with as much as 18 inches before it's all over, according to the National Weather Service.
Still, our readers are having fun with their day off. They shared with us some of these great moments.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn woman charged gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
- Middleburg businesses cope with ‘Middleburg prices’
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe sued: Hepatitis A in Egyptian berries
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.