Aldie Citizens Group plan town hall meeting for Oct. 10
The Aldie Citizens Association has planned a town hall meeting for Oct. 10, where topics including transportation, the fire station and the future locations of an elementary or middle school on Braddock Road will be discussed.
The meeting will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Aldie Elementary auditorium, 23269 Meetinghouse Lane.
The key topics for discuss will include:
• The Tri County Parkway, a six- lane limited access highway that follows Northstar Boulevard in Stone Ridge, and redesign of Gilbert’s Corner
• The new location of the Aldie Fire Station
• Aldie Elementary’s future and proposed new middle or elementary school on Braddock Road
Speakers and guests will include Loudoun Board of Supervisors Vice Chairman Janet Clarke (R-Blue Ridge), Jill Turgeon, vice chairman of the Loudoun County School Board, Blue Ridge District, James Rich of the Commonwealth Transportation Board’s Culpeper District and Jim Zeller, Loudoun County preliminary engineering manager for the Virginia Department of Transportation.
Small breakouts on three key issues will be followed by a question and answer discussion.
No RSVP necessary. Light refreshments will be served.
The town hall meeting will be sponsored by the Aldie Heritage Association and the Aldie Elementary PTA.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.