Ann Romney in Loudoun Oct. 27
Ann Romney, wife of Republican candidate Mitt Romney, will speak at Freedom High School in South Riding around noon on Saturday.
Romney will be joined by Cindy McCain, who was in Romney’s shoes four years ago as the wife of the Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain, who is stumping for Mitt Romney throughout Northern Virginia today.
The Saturday visit from Ann Romney will be the fourth in the past four months from either Mitt or Ann Romney. The presidential candidate spoke in Sterling in July and at Leesburg’s Ida Lee Park Oct. 17. Ann Romney headlined a “Women for Mitt” event in Leesburg in early September.
Mitt Romney, who’s campaigning today in Ohio and Iowa, will speak relatively near the Loudoun County line in Haymarket Oct. 28.
For Oct. 27 and Oct. 28 ticket information , visit http://www.MittRomney.com/Va.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.