Ann Romney in Loudoun Oct. 27
Ann Romney, wife of Republican candidate Mitt Romney, will speak at Freedom High School in South Riding around noon on Saturday.
Romney will be joined by Cindy McCain, who was in Romney’s shoes four years ago as the wife of the Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain, who is stumping for Mitt Romney throughout Northern Virginia today.
The Saturday visit from Ann Romney will be the fourth in the past four months from either Mitt or Ann Romney. The presidential candidate spoke in Sterling in July and at Leesburg’s Ida Lee Park Oct. 17. Ann Romney headlined a “Women for Mitt” event in Leesburg in early September.
Mitt Romney, who’s campaigning today in Ohio and Iowa, will speak relatively near the Loudoun County line in Haymarket Oct. 28.
For Oct. 27 and Oct. 28 ticket information , visit http://www.MittRomney.com/Va .
- State lawmakers sign letter to ATF opposing proposed ammo ban
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse