Applicants personal information stolen from Ashburn business
Several applications containing the personal information of applicants for NVGA Gymnastics in the 44600 block of Cape Court in Ashburn were stolen from the business between 5 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 p.m. Dec. 5.
A report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said the applicants were notified of the thefts, but did not indicate how the forms were stolen.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.