Applicants personal information stolen from Ashburn business
Several applications containing the personal information of applicants for NVGA Gymnastics in the 44600 block of Cape Court in Ashburn were stolen from the business between 5 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 p.m. Dec. 5.
A report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said the applicants were notified of the thefts, but did not indicate how the forms were stolen.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg’s Salamander goes to the bees
- MORE: Judge rules Va. can remove Confederate flag from license plates
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.