Applicants personal information stolen from Ashburn business
Several applications containing the personal information of applicants for NVGA Gymnastics in the 44600 block of Cape Court in Ashburn were stolen from the business between 5 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 p.m. Dec. 5.
A report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said the applicants were notified of the thefts, but did not indicate how the forms were stolen.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.