Applicants personal information stolen from Ashburn business
Several applications containing the personal information of applicants for NVGA Gymnastics in the 44600 block of Cape Court in Ashburn were stolen from the business between 5 p.m. Dec. 3 and 8 p.m. Dec. 5.
A report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said the applicants were notified of the thefts, but did not indicate how the forms were stolen.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Minchew will withdraw controversial Electoral College legislation
- George Mason University researchers announce groundbreaking Lyme test
- Loudoun Grown Expo to showcase county crafters
- Domestic violence, gun-control groups divided over gun bill