Arrest made after high speed chase and search in Lowes Island
An unidentified man is in custody after law enforcement from Loudoun and Fairfax counties conducted an aerial and ground search following a high speed chase and auto crash in Lowes Island.
While details pertaining to the initiation of the crash have not been released yet, officers from Fairfax County pursued a car into Loudoun County the morning of March 10. The driver lost control of his vehicle at around 6:30 a.m. and crashed near the intersection of Hardwood Forest Drive and Algonkian Parkway.
He fled the scene of foot leading to a massive search of the area. He was loose in the area for several hours before being taken into custody back in Herndon.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission