Arrest made after high speed chase and search in Lowes Island
An unidentified man is in custody after law enforcement from Loudoun and Fairfax counties conducted an aerial and ground search following a high speed chase and auto crash in Lowes Island.
While details pertaining to the initiation of the crash have not been released yet, officers from Fairfax County pursued a car into Loudoun County the morning of March 10. The driver lost control of his vehicle at around 6:30 a.m. and crashed near the intersection of Hardwood Forest Drive and Algonkian Parkway.
He fled the scene of foot leading to a massive search of the area. He was loose in the area for several hours before being taken into custody back in Herndon.
- Supervisors grant property tax relief for two GOP-friendly groups
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant