Arrest made after high speed chase and search in Lowes Island
An unidentified man is in custody after law enforcement from Loudoun and Fairfax counties conducted an aerial and ground search following a high speed chase and auto crash in Lowes Island.
While details pertaining to the initiation of the crash have not been released yet, officers from Fairfax County pursued a car into Loudoun County the morning of March 10. The driver lost control of his vehicle at around 6:30 a.m. and crashed near the intersection of Hardwood Forest Drive and Algonkian Parkway.
He fled the scene of foot leading to a massive search of the area. He was loose in the area for several hours before being taken into custody back in Herndon.
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
|Hi 89°||Hi 95°|
|Lo 66°||Lo 66°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.