Arrest made in CountrySide bank robbery
A Reston man was taken into custody March 4 for allegedly taking part in the February robbery of the Bank of America at Regal Plaza.
Ted Morris, 21, of Reston, is being held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
The robbery occurred shortly after 11 a.m. on Feb. 14. A teller at the Bank of America branch was handed a note by a man implying he had a weapon. The note also demanded cash and the bank robber fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money.
According to a prepared statement from the Sheriff’s Office, the suspect was identified with the assistance of “numerous tips from the public.”
Morris was taken into custody with help from the FBI’s Washington Field Office and the Fairfax County Police Department.
The investigation into the bank robbery is still ongoing. Anyone with information has been asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Read past coverage here.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope
- EDITORIAL: Convince, don’t confuse on voter restoration