Ashburn man arrested for mooning
An Ashburn man was arrested for indecent exposure Jan. 18 after a situation at the Dulles Town Center.
Several juveniles reported that Rajesh Kumar, 37, exposed his buttocks to them as they entered the mall. Kumar was then located and identified by the youths and charged with indecent exposure.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit