Ashburn man arrested on firearm charge
An Ashburn man was arrested Jan. 17 after he pulled out a gun following an argument at a restaurant.
Ayaz M. Memon, 25, was charged with disorderly conduct and brandishing a firearm following the 2:20 a.m. incident in the Ashburn Shopping Plaza.
He was released from prison on a $2,500 bond, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
According to reports, Memon got into an argument with another person at the business. He left, but returned later to the side door of the restaurant carrying a gun.
A second man was charged with being drunk in public.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.