Ashburn man arrested on firearm charge
An Ashburn man was arrested Jan. 17 after he pulled out a gun following an argument at a restaurant.
Ayaz M. Memon, 25, was charged with disorderly conduct and brandishing a firearm following the 2:20 a.m. incident in the Ashburn Shopping Plaza.
He was released from prison on a $2,500 bond, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
According to reports, Memon got into an argument with another person at the business. He left, but returned later to the side door of the restaurant carrying a gun.
A second man was charged with being drunk in public.
- Beaverdam Creek Reservoir to temporarily reopen June 1
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal