Ashburn man arrested on firearm charge
An Ashburn man was arrested Jan. 17 after he pulled out a gun following an argument at a restaurant.
Ayaz M. Memon, 25, was charged with disorderly conduct and brandishing a firearm following the 2:20 a.m. incident in the Ashburn Shopping Plaza.
He was released from prison on a $2,500 bond, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
According to reports, Memon got into an argument with another person at the business. He left, but returned later to the side door of the restaurant carrying a gun.
A second man was charged with being drunk in public.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Purcellville’s Haute Dogs and Fries shuts its doors
- Federal discrimination lawsuit dismissed against Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.