Ashburn man arrested on firearm charge
An Ashburn man was arrested Jan. 17 after he pulled out a gun following an argument at a restaurant.
Ayaz M. Memon, 25, was charged with disorderly conduct and brandishing a firearm following the 2:20 a.m. incident in the Ashburn Shopping Plaza.
He was released from prison on a $2,500 bond, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
According to reports, Memon got into an argument with another person at the business. He left, but returned later to the side door of the restaurant carrying a gun.
A second man was charged with being drunk in public.
- Amid squabble, conservative talk show host withdraws request for Loudoun County tax exemption
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates