Ashburn man charged after fleeing traffic checkpoint
An Ashburn man was arrested Thursday after authorities said he fled a traffic checkpoint at the intersection of Broadlands Boulevard and the Dulles Greenway.
Terrence G. Bowser, 40, is charged with felony DUI, felony eluding and driving on a revoked license. He is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Bowser, according to Sheriff’s Office reports, told deputies at the 10:30 a.m. checkpoint that he had no driver’s license. When deputies asked him to pull to the side of the road, he sped away.
Deputies pursued Bowser to Duck Creek Square, where he got out his car and ran, reports said.
He was later taken into custody near an apartment building.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Redskins’ Pierre Garçon surprises Loudoun County ‘Teacher of the Year’
- Community Foundation’s 24-hour “Give Choose” campaign to be held Tuesday
- Loudoun students raise awareness about water access in West Africa