Ashburn man charged after fleeing traffic checkpoint
An Ashburn man was arrested Thursday after authorities said he fled a traffic checkpoint at the intersection of Broadlands Boulevard and the Dulles Greenway.
Terrence G. Bowser, 40, is charged with felony DUI, felony eluding and driving on a revoked license. He is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Bowser, according to Sheriff’s Office reports, told deputies at the 10:30 a.m. checkpoint that he had no driver’s license. When deputies asked him to pull to the side of the road, he sped away.
Deputies pursued Bowser to Duck Creek Square, where he got out his car and ran, reports said.
He was later taken into custody near an apartment building.
- D.C. man arrested in Ashburn for hit and run, weed and drunk in public
- Times change, but cotillion remains popular in Loudoun
- McAuliffe’s political action committee returning money linked to oil company
- Working out the details: Sterling woman restores presidential jet with team
- Maryland man charged with exposing himself to Leesburg teen
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.