Ashburn teen involved in crash cited
The teen had a learner's permit and was receiving a driving lesson from a parent in Morven Woods Court in Ashburn around 6:45 p.m. The teenager accelerated and jumped over a curb onto the sidewalk, running into three children who were playing in a driveway at the home.
The children are 7, 8, and 10 years old. The two older children were taken to the Lansdowne Inova Hospital, while the 7-year-old was airlifted to Inova Fairfax. She is still hospitalized.
The teen was issued a juvenile petition for for reckless driving March 26.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.