Ashburn teen involved in crash cited
The teen had a learner's permit and was receiving a driving lesson from a parent in Morven Woods Court in Ashburn around 6:45 p.m. The teenager accelerated and jumped over a curb onto the sidewalk, running into three children who were playing in a driveway at the home.
The children are 7, 8, and 10 years old. The two older children were taken to the Lansdowne Inova Hospital, while the 7-year-old was airlifted to Inova Fairfax. She is still hospitalized.
The teen was issued a juvenile petition for for reckless driving March 26.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station
- Loudoun supervisors approve MOA between county and Loudoun Museum