Ashburn teen involved in crash cited
The teen had a learner's permit and was receiving a driving lesson from a parent in Morven Woods Court in Ashburn around 6:45 p.m. The teenager accelerated and jumped over a curb onto the sidewalk, running into three children who were playing in a driveway at the home.
The children are 7, 8, and 10 years old. The two older children were taken to the Lansdowne Inova Hospital, while the 7-year-old was airlifted to Inova Fairfax. She is still hospitalized.
The teen was issued a juvenile petition for for reckless driving March 26.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
- Dominion apologies for unannounced venting, schedules more for November
- Tween wearing a clown mask wields bat, scares children in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.