Authorities seek public’s help in finding missing Sterling woman
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to find a missing Sterling woman.
Latanger N. Gray, 47, was last seen by family members on Jan. 21 at her home on Pryor Square.
She is described as black, 5 feet 6 inches tall and approximately 200 pounds.
Anyone with any information regarding her whereabouts is asked to contact Detective S. Cumberledge at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile