Bank robbed in Ashrook Commons
According to a report from the LCSO, a male suspect entered the Bank of America in the Ashbrook Commons Plaza at around 2:50 p.m. wearing a mask. He implied that he had a weapon and demanded cash.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5'11" tall and of average build. At the time of the incident, he was wearing a black mask, light colored jeans, a black hooded jacket and a yellow and green hand-knit scarf.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office at 703-777-1021.
This is an ongoing story. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports