Bank robbed in Ashrook Commons
According to a report from the LCSO, a male suspect entered the Bank of America in the Ashbrook Commons Plaza at around 2:50 p.m. wearing a mask. He implied that he had a weapon and demanded cash.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5'11" tall and of average build. At the time of the incident, he was wearing a black mask, light colored jeans, a black hooded jacket and a yellow and green hand-knit scarf.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office at 703-777-1021.
This is an ongoing story. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Loudoun County supervisors defer One Loudoun’s park and ride proposal
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.