“Brakes for Breasts” fundraiser
Master Mechanic Diagnostics and Repair in Chantilly is hosting a “Brakes for Breasts” fundraising event throughout the month of October.
All customers are receiving free brake pads, and the shop is donating 10 percent of every brake service to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
Master Mechanic is also offering free tote bags and Brakes for Breasts T-shirts during October. For more information, log on to brakesforbreasts.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.