“Brakes for Breasts” fundraiser
Master Mechanic Diagnostics and Repair in Chantilly is hosting a “Brakes for Breasts” fundraising event throughout the month of October.
All customers are receiving free brake pads, and the shop is donating 10 percent of every brake service to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
Master Mechanic is also offering free tote bags and Brakes for Breasts T-shirts during October. For more information, log on to brakesforbreasts.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony