“Brakes for Breasts” fundraiser
Master Mechanic Diagnostics and Repair in Chantilly is hosting a “Brakes for Breasts” fundraising event throughout the month of October.
All customers are receiving free brake pads, and the shop is donating 10 percent of every brake service to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
Master Mechanic is also offering free tote bags and Brakes for Breasts T-shirts during October. For more information, log on to brakesforbreasts.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget