“Brakes for Breasts” fundraiser
Master Mechanic Diagnostics and Repair in Chantilly is hosting a “Brakes for Breasts” fundraising event throughout the month of October.
All customers are receiving free brake pads, and the shop is donating 10 percent of every brake service to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
Master Mechanic is also offering free tote bags and Brakes for Breasts T-shirts during October. For more information, log on to brakesforbreasts.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.