Broad Run sophomore earns Eagle
William Yancey received his Eagle Scout award at a court of honor Oct. 28. He is a member of boy scout troop 1159.
For his service project, the scout planned and built a brick walkway and apron at the Loudoun Izaak Walton League facility.
Yancey is a sophomore at Broad Run High School, where he plays the violin and is a member of the football and track and field teams.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.