Broad Run sophomore earns Eagle
William Yancey received his Eagle Scout award at a court of honor Oct. 28. He is a member of boy scout troop 1159.
For his service project, the scout planned and built a brick walkway and apron at the Loudoun Izaak Walton League facility.
Yancey is a sophomore at Broad Run High School, where he plays the violin and is a member of the football and track and field teams.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit