Broad Run student arrested for sexual battery
The 15-year-old Broad Run High School student, whose name is being withheld because of his age, has been charged with aggravated sexual battery and abduction with intent to defile. The suspect allegedly assaulted a female classmate at Broad Run on March 12 around 4 p.m.
According to reports from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, the suspect grabbed the the victim and pulled her into an empty hallway. The victim was able to fight off the suspect and fled from the hallway. She later notified school officials.
Member of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer Unit and detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division conducted the investigation. The suspect is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- The Psychedelic Furs: Loving their new way
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives