Broad Run student arrested for sexual battery
The 15-year-old Broad Run High School student, whose name is being withheld because of his age, has been charged with aggravated sexual battery and abduction with intent to defile. The suspect allegedly assaulted a female classmate at Broad Run on March 12 around 4 p.m.
According to reports from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, the suspect grabbed the the victim and pulled her into an empty hallway. The victim was able to fight off the suspect and fled from the hallway. She later notified school officials.
Member of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer Unit and detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division conducted the investigation. The suspect is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
- Sterling man kicks police officer, reaches for another officer’s gun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.