Broad Run student arrested for sexual battery
The 15-year-old Broad Run High School student, whose name is being withheld because of his age, has been charged with aggravated sexual battery and abduction with intent to defile. The suspect allegedly assaulted a female classmate at Broad Run on March 12 around 4 p.m.
According to reports from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, the suspect grabbed the the victim and pulled her into an empty hallway. The victim was able to fight off the suspect and fled from the hallway. She later notified school officials.
Member of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office School Resource Officer Unit and detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division conducted the investigation. The suspect is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’