Tanya Snyder headlines chamber luncheon Oct. 26
Tanya Snyder of the Washington Redskins will be the keynote speaker for the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce luncheon from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at The National Conference Center in Lansdowne. The event is a Women in Business/Leadership Luncheon in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In 1999, Snyder along with the ZTA sorority founded the National Football League’s “Think Pink” campaign in which the league spreads awareness by filling the stadiums with pink during October. A breast cancer survivor herself, Snyder serves as the NFL’s national spokesperson for breast cancer awareness in the league’s “A Crucial Catch” campaign. She also leads the Redskins’ involvement in the Race for the Cure.
At the luncheon, Snyder will talk about her leadership efforts in the fight against breast cancer as well as her work for the Redskins’ Women of Washington, the team’s women’s fan club. She is the wife of Redskins’ owner Dan Snyder. To register for the luncheon, log on to loudounchamber.org or call 703-777-2176.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition