Tanya Snyder headlines chamber luncheon Oct. 26
Tanya Snyder of the Washington Redskins will be the keynote speaker for the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce luncheon from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at The National Conference Center in Lansdowne. The event is a Women in Business/Leadership Luncheon in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In 1999, Snyder along with the ZTA sorority founded the National Football League’s “Think Pink” campaign in which the league spreads awareness by filling the stadiums with pink during October. A breast cancer survivor herself, Snyder serves as the NFL’s national spokesperson for breast cancer awareness in the league’s “A Crucial Catch” campaign. She also leads the Redskins’ involvement in the Race for the Cure.
At the luncheon, Snyder will talk about her leadership efforts in the fight against breast cancer as well as her work for the Redskins’ Women of Washington, the team’s women’s fan club. She is the wife of Redskins’ owner Dan Snyder. To register for the luncheon, log on to loudounchamber.org or call 703-777-2176.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.