Tanya Snyder headlines chamber luncheon Oct. 26
Tanya Snyder of the Washington Redskins will be the keynote speaker for the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce luncheon from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at The National Conference Center in Lansdowne. The event is a Women in Business/Leadership Luncheon in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In 1999, Snyder along with the ZTA sorority founded the National Football League’s “Think Pink” campaign in which the league spreads awareness by filling the stadiums with pink during October. A breast cancer survivor herself, Snyder serves as the NFL’s national spokesperson for breast cancer awareness in the league’s “A Crucial Catch” campaign. She also leads the Redskins’ involvement in the Race for the Cure.
At the luncheon, Snyder will talk about her leadership efforts in the fight against breast cancer as well as her work for the Redskins’ Women of Washington, the team’s women’s fan club. She is the wife of Redskins’ owner Dan Snyder. To register for the luncheon, log on to loudounchamber.org or call 703-777-2176.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Our decision to not endorse candidates in 2015—and likely the years ahead
- Leesburg sees 37 percent increase in crime in first half of year
- Virginia voices react to final Clean Power Plan rules
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center offers workshops and events
- UPDATE: Man found dead after Luck Stone quarry accident in Loudoun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.