Coffee, candy canes with Sheriff Chapman
Loudoun County Sheriff Michael L. Chapman will continue a series of informal meetings with members of the community to answer questions and discuss public safety concerns.
Members of the Loudoun community are invited to have coffee, candy canes and conversation with Chapman at locations in Hillsboro and Ashburn. Chapman will discuss with residents public safety issues, recent accomplishments of the agency and other topics of interest. Residents are encouraged to attend and provide any comments or concerns regarding public safety and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Will meetings will be held:
• 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at Stoneybrook Organic Farm, 37091 Charles Town Pike, Hillsboro
• 9 a.m. Dec. 7, Coney Island Diner, 44121 Harry Byrd Highway, Ashburn
Chapman will hold similar events in each geographic area of Loudoun County in the upcoming months.
For more information on upcoming events and meetings held by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, visit http://www.sheriff.loudoun.gov/lcsocalendar sign ,up to Alert Loudoun or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony