Coffee, candy canes with Sheriff Chapman
Loudoun County Sheriff Michael L. Chapman will continue a series of informal meetings with members of the community to answer questions and discuss public safety concerns.
Members of the Loudoun community are invited to have coffee, candy canes and conversation with Chapman at locations in Hillsboro and Ashburn. Chapman will discuss with residents public safety issues, recent accomplishments of the agency and other topics of interest. Residents are encouraged to attend and provide any comments or concerns regarding public safety and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Will meetings will be held:
• 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at Stoneybrook Organic Farm, 37091 Charles Town Pike, Hillsboro
• 9 a.m. Dec. 7, Coney Island Diner, 44121 Harry Byrd Highway, Ashburn
Chapman will hold similar events in each geographic area of Loudoun County in the upcoming months.
For more information on upcoming events and meetings held by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, visit http://www.sheriff.loudoun.gov/lcsocalendar, sign up to Alert Loudoun or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.