Coffee, candy canes with Sheriff Chapman
Loudoun County Sheriff Michael L. Chapman will continue a series of informal meetings with members of the community to answer questions and discuss public safety concerns.
Members of the Loudoun community are invited to have coffee, candy canes and conversation with Chapman at locations in Hillsboro and Ashburn. Chapman will discuss with residents public safety issues, recent accomplishments of the agency and other topics of interest. Residents are encouraged to attend and provide any comments or concerns regarding public safety and the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Will meetings will be held:
• 9 a.m. Dec. 3 at Stoneybrook Organic Farm, 37091 Charles Town Pike, Hillsboro
• 9 a.m. Dec. 7, Coney Island Diner, 44121 Harry Byrd Highway, Ashburn
Chapman will hold similar events in each geographic area of Loudoun County in the upcoming months.
For more information on upcoming events and meetings held by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, visit http://www.sheriff.loudoun.gov/lcsocalendar sign ,up to Alert Loudoun or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith