CountrySide bank robbed
A unknown man robbed a Sterling bank today in the Regal Plaza in CountrySide.
The man, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, handed a teller at the Bank of America a note about 11 a.m. implying he had a weapon and demanded cash.
The robber left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash in an unknown direction.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as black, 6 feet tall, with an athletic build. He was last seen wearing a black and gray beanie style hat with the numbers 686 on the front and sunglasses. He was also wearing a heavy black jacket and black shirt at the time of the robbery.
Anyone with information regarding this robbery, or the possible identity of the suspect, is asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Anonymous callers should call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.