County cancels commuter bus system for Oct. 30
Due to the forecast of sustained high winds and severe weather for Oct. 30, the Loudoun County Commuter Bus system and the Tysons Express Bus have canceled all bus service for the day.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Image Matters maps the world from Leesburg
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg