County cancels commuter bus system for Oct. 30
Due to the forecast of sustained high winds and severe weather for Oct. 30, the Loudoun County Commuter Bus system and the Tysons Express Bus have canceled all bus service for the day.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.