County given Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
Loudoun County has been honored with the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for the fiscal 2013 budget.
GFOA awarded Loudoun the distinction because it’s “commitment to meeting the highest principles of governmental budgeting.”
According to the county’s public information office Loudoun County had to satisfy nationally recognized guidelines designed to assess how well the budget serves as a policy document, a financial plan, an operations guide, and a communications device.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- As Purcellville confronts more growth, mayor and council races turn contentious
- Significant premium hikes expected under Obama health law—especially in Va.
- Loudoun deputies seeking crash witnesses