County given Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
Loudoun County has been honored with the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for the fiscal 2013 budget.
GFOA awarded Loudoun the distinction because it’s “commitment to meeting the highest principles of governmental budgeting.”
According to the county’s public information office Loudoun County had to satisfy nationally recognized guidelines designed to assess how well the budget serves as a policy document, a financial plan, an operations guide, and a communications device.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.