County given Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
Loudoun County has been honored with the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for the fiscal 2013 budget.
GFOA awarded Loudoun the distinction because it’s “commitment to meeting the highest principles of governmental budgeting.”
According to the county’s public information office Loudoun County had to satisfy nationally recognized guidelines designed to assess how well the budget serves as a policy document, a financial plan, an operations guide, and a communications device.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots
- Rezoning requests would mean major changes for Brambleton