County residents asked to verify vehicle information
Commissioner of the Revenue Bob Wertz has mailed notifications of 2013 personal property filing requirements to Loudoun County’s property owners.
More than 170,000 notices were sent out for owners of automobiles, campers, trailers, boats or mobile homes.
As in recent years, residents are asked to complete the necessary documentation online through loudoun.gov.
Residents can report corrections, an address change, the sale or disposal of a vehicle, or unusually high mileage since these may affect the property’s valuation or number of months to be taxed. The Commissioner asks that all changes be submitted by February 1, 2013, to assist in establishing accurate assessments for the 2013 tax year.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe sued: Hepatitis A in Egyptian berries
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.