Crime Report for Friday, Dec. 14, 2012
On Dec. 12, a resident of the 45100 block of Waterpointe Terrace in Ashburn reported jewelry, a digital camera and other items missing from their home. A door to the home had been found open Nov. 25, although the missing items were only noticed later.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 13, 1 p.m.
A home at the 1000 block of Brizton Court in Sterling had a window damaged by vandals.
Dec. 5-6, 8 p.. - 4 a.m.
An iPod and accessories were stolen from a vehicle at the 19800 block of Naples Lakes Terrace in Ashburn. The theft was reported Dec. 13.
Dec. 12-13, 1:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Cash was stolen from a car parked at the 21100 block of Domain Terrace in Sterling.
8:30 a.m. - 12:03 p.m.
Several items were stolen from a car at the 13400 block of Harpers Ferry Road in Purcellville. The missing items included cash, a cell phone and purse.
Dec. 13, 10:23 a.m.
A man wearing a mask and maroon Florida State sweatshirt walked in and demanded cash at gunpoint from the Wells Fargo bank at the 47000 block of Community Plaza in Sterling. There were no injuries although the gunman fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. For additional details, click here.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014