Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 15, 2013
Feb. 13-14, 5:30 p.m.
A wallet, tools and camping equipment were stolen from an unlocked car at the 41800 block of Inspiration Terrace in Aldie.
Feb. 13-14, 10 a.m. - 5 a.m.
A GPS unit was stolen from an unlocked car at the 25100 block of Prairie Fire Square in Ashburn.
After slipping a bank teller a note and implying a weapon, a bank robber made off with an undisclosed amount of cash from the Bank of America branch at Regal Plaza in Sterling.
For more information, click here.
It was reported Feb. 14 that a man followed a group of students walking in the area of West Greenthorn and Sherwood Court in Sterling. He asked where they were going, but no other contact was made.
Feb. 14, 6:12 p.m.
The Loudoun Bomb Squad responded to the 45500 block of Dulles Eastern Plaza after an unattended item was reported. The suspicious item was found to be harmless.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition