Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 15, 2013
Feb. 13-14, 5:30 p.m.
A wallet, tools and camping equipment were stolen from an unlocked car at the 41800 block of Inspiration Terrace in Aldie.
Feb. 13-14, 10 a.m. - 5 a.m.
A GPS unit was stolen from an unlocked car at the 25100 block of Prairie Fire Square in Ashburn.
After slipping a bank teller a note and implying a weapon, a bank robber made off with an undisclosed amount of cash from the Bank of America branch at Regal Plaza in Sterling.
For more information, click here.
It was reported Feb. 14 that a man followed a group of students walking in the area of West Greenthorn and Sherwood Court in Sterling. He asked where they were going, but no other contact was made.
Feb. 14, 6:12 p.m.
The Loudoun Bomb Squad responded to the 45500 block of Dulles Eastern Plaza after an unattended item was reported. The suspicious item was found to be harmless.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Local nonprofits rake in more than $180K during Give Choose day
- Election results: Middleburg, Round Hill, Hamilton and Lovettsville
- MORE: Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted