Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 22, 2013
Dec. 12-Feb. 21
A 1988 Great Dane 40' flatbed trailer was stolen from the area of the 45000 block of Underwood Lane in Sterling.
Feb. 19, 2-4 a.m.
A purse was stolen from a vehicle parked at the 26000 block of Rachel Hill Drive in Chantilly.
Feb. 21, 11:20-11:25 p.m.
A resident of the 20600 block of Stone Fox Court in Leesburg reported seeing a suspicious vehicle in the area before seeing a white male run to the car and drive away erratically.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office charges Maryland man in connection with rural burglaries
- Warrenton-based auto group buys Leesburg’s Star Buick
- Driver in fatal Route 28 crash charged with involuntary manslaughter
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.