Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
Feb. 2-3, 5 p.m. - 8:32 a.m.
Someone rummaged through the interior of a car at the 42800 block of Braemount Circle in Ashburn.
Feb. 2-3, 5 p.m. - 9:27 a.m.
Someone rummaged through a vehicle at the 22300 block of Dolomite Hills Drive in Ashburn.
Feb. 3-4, 5 p.m. - 7:45 a.m.
A car at the 42800 block o Ravenglass Drive in Ashburn was rummaged through.
Feb, 4-5, 9 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Someone rummaged through a car at the 43700 block of Laburnum Square. The Sheriff's Office did not articulate if any items were stolen.
Feb. 5-7, 9 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
A resident of the 20100 block of Cripple Creek Square in Ashburn reports that someone rummaged through the inside of their car, but nothing was stolen.
Feb. 6, 1:31 a.m.
Cable wiring was taken from the area of Gum Spring Road and Cedar Ridge Road in Aldie.
Feb. 7, 1:30 p.m.
Hubcabs were stolen from a car at the 130 block of West Concord Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Supervisors grant property tax relief for two GOP-friendly groups
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant