Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
Feb. 2-3, 5 p.m. - 8:32 a.m.
Someone rummaged through the interior of a car at the 42800 block of Braemount Circle in Ashburn.
Feb. 2-3, 5 p.m. - 9:27 a.m.
Someone rummaged through a vehicle at the 22300 block of Dolomite Hills Drive in Ashburn.
Feb. 3-4, 5 p.m. - 7:45 a.m.
A car at the 42800 block o Ravenglass Drive in Ashburn was rummaged through.
Feb, 4-5, 9 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Someone rummaged through a car at the 43700 block of Laburnum Square. The Sheriff's Office did not articulate if any items were stolen.
Feb. 5-7, 9 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
A resident of the 20100 block of Cripple Creek Square in Ashburn reports that someone rummaged through the inside of their car, but nothing was stolen.
Feb. 6, 1:31 a.m.
Cable wiring was taken from the area of Gum Spring Road and Cedar Ridge Road in Aldie.
Feb. 7, 1:30 p.m.
Hubcabs were stolen from a car at the 130 block of West Concord Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.