Crime Report for Friday, Jan. 18, 2013
Jan. 8-17, 9 a.m. - 3:03 p.m.
Several small electronics items were stolen from a home at the 39700 block of Lime Kiln Road in Leesburg. A door was also damaged, apparently to gain access.
Jan. 17, 2:41 p.m.
After damaging the front door to gain access, thieves stole jewelry and two digital cameras from a home at the 22700 block of Watson Road in Leesburg.
Jan. 17, 2:05 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thieves stole a gun, jewelry and camera equipment from a home at the 22600 block of Foxcroft Road in Middleburg.
Jan. 11-16, 11:30 p.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Cash and other items were stolen from a car parked at the 42800 block of Spring Morning Court in Ashburn. They gained access by damaging a door.
Jan. 7-17, 5 p.m. - 10:20 a.m.
Bathroom countertops and other items were stolen from townhomes under construction at the 44700 block of Maynard Square in Ashburn.
Jan. 16, 3:45 p.m.
A 12-year-old girl reported a car pulling up behind her, slowing down and going past her again in a suspicious manner as she was walking home from the school bus stop. The event occurred near the 300 block of West Valery Court in Sterling. No verbal of physical contact was made.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- A Times-Mirror conversation with Sen. Mark Warner
- Workers for Verizon—one of Loudoun’s largest employers—vote to authorize strike, if necessary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.