Crime Report for Friday, Jan, 4, 2013
Dec. 31-Jan. 3
Work lights were stolen from a home under construction at the 35400 block of Charles Town Pike in Purcellville.
Jan. 3, 9:19 p.m.
Deputies responded to the area of Cheshire Court and Greenthorn Avenue in Sterling after receiving reports of gunfire. The area was canvassed with the assistance of a K9 unit, but nothing suspicious was located.
Jan. 3, 6:50 p.m.
A woman walking near the intersection of Providence Village Drive and Edinburgh Square in Sterling when a man grabbed her purse and fled on foot towards East Maple Avenue in the company of a second man. Both were described as black men with thin builds and wearing hoodies over their heads.
Jan. 4, 3:17 a.m.
An 18-year-old South Riding man was charged with trespassing after being discovered inside an HOA bulding at the 25500 block of Summerall Drive in Aldie.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations
- ‘Western Loudoun Preserved:’ New book celebrates area cuisine
- Loudoun businesses pushing back against Muslim center’s expansion plans