Crime Report for Friday, Jan, 4, 2013
Dec. 31-Jan. 3
Work lights were stolen from a home under construction at the 35400 block of Charles Town Pike in Purcellville.
Jan. 3, 9:19 p.m.
Deputies responded to the area of Cheshire Court and Greenthorn Avenue in Sterling after receiving reports of gunfire. The area was canvassed with the assistance of a K9 unit, but nothing suspicious was located.
Jan. 3, 6:50 p.m.
A woman walking near the intersection of Providence Village Drive and Edinburgh Square in Sterling when a man grabbed her purse and fled on foot towards East Maple Avenue in the company of a second man. Both were described as black men with thin builds and wearing hoodies over their heads.
Jan. 4, 3:17 a.m.
An 18-year-old South Riding man was charged with trespassing after being discovered inside an HOA bulding at the 25500 block of Summerall Drive in Aldie.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- DEVELOPING: Leesburg council votes to keep Loudoun government center and courts downtown
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.