Crime Report for Friday, March 29, 2013
March 28, 1 p.m.
Deputies were called to the intersection of Loudoun County Parkway and John Mosby Highway after receiving reports of a fight between a man and woman inside a car on the shoulder of the road. The victim did not press charges.
Destruction of Property
March 28, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A vehicle drove on two fields at Claude Moore Park, causing damage.
March 28, 11 a.m.
Two juveniles, an 11-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl, were reported missing from the 21000 block of Mossy Glen Terrace at 5:30 p.m. after being missing for several hours. Law enforcement conducted a search and activated a reverse 911 message. The children returned home at 8 p.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- MORE: Loudoun deputies investigating indecent exposure cases in Ashburn
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.