Crime Report for Friday, March 29, 2013
March 28, 1 p.m.
Deputies were called to the intersection of Loudoun County Parkway and John Mosby Highway after receiving reports of a fight between a man and woman inside a car on the shoulder of the road. The victim did not press charges.
Destruction of Property
March 28, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A vehicle drove on two fields at Claude Moore Park, causing damage.
March 28, 11 a.m.
Two juveniles, an 11-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl, were reported missing from the 21000 block of Mossy Glen Terrace at 5:30 p.m. after being missing for several hours. Law enforcement conducted a search and activated a reverse 911 message. The children returned home at 8 p.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center