Crime Report for Friday, March 29, 2013
March 28, 1 p.m.
Deputies were called to the intersection of Loudoun County Parkway and John Mosby Highway after receiving reports of a fight between a man and woman inside a car on the shoulder of the road. The victim did not press charges.
Destruction of Property
March 28, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A vehicle drove on two fields at Claude Moore Park, causing damage.
March 28, 11 a.m.
Two juveniles, an 11-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl, were reported missing from the 21000 block of Mossy Glen Terrace at 5:30 p.m. after being missing for several hours. Law enforcement conducted a search and activated a reverse 911 message. The children returned home at 8 p.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Redskins’ Pierre Garçon surprises Loudoun County ‘Teacher of the Year’
- Community Foundation’s 24-hour “Give Choose” campaign to be held Tuesday
- Loudoun students raise awareness about water access in West Africa