Crime Report for Friday, Nov. 30, 2012
Destruction of Property
Nov. 30, 7 a.m.
A resident of the 43000 block of Lake Ridge Place in Leesburg reported that someone had damaged their Christmas lights.
Nov. 26-27, 5 p.m.
A farm sign was stolen from a driveway at the 20000 block of Unison Road in Purcellville.
Nov. 28, 8:30 p.m.
A cell phone and wallet were stolen from a gym locker at the 46200 block of Cranston St. in Sterling.
Nov. 28-29, 5:30 p.m. - 12:42 p.m.
Thieves stole concrete forms from a constuction site at the 21200 block of Walkey Hill Place in Ashburn.
Nov, 29, 12:30 a.m.
A 23-year-old Ashburn resident received a summons for misdemeanor possession of marijuana after being observed with it in the parking lot at the 20000 block of Colsfoot Terrace in Ashburn.
Nov. 30, 12:24 a.m.
Deputies responded to the 46000 block of McClellan Way in Sterling at the request of the VA Department of Alcohol Beverage Control to assist with a subject drunk in public. Once there, a 32-year-old Richmond man was charged with drunk in public and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. He was taken to the Loudoun Adult Detention Center,
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia search and rescue members return from Nepal
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’