Crime Report for Thursday, April 18, 2013
April 16-17, 11:32 a.m.
A 2013 Chevrolet Impala was stolen after it had allegedly been returned to a rental company at the 46900 block of Harry Byrd Highway in Sterling.
April 16, 9:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car inside an open garage at the 18200 block of Shinnicock Hills Place in Leesburg.
April 17, 4:35 p.m.
Members of the Sheriff's Office, Leesburg Town Police and Rescue and Emergency Services responded to Leesburg Executive Airport on Sycolin Road after a suspicious package was reported. Investigation determined it to be harmless.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Aldie student one of 12 in the world to ace the AP Calculus exam
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School