Crime Report for Thursday, April 18, 2013
April 16-17, 11:32 a.m.
A 2013 Chevrolet Impala was stolen after it had allegedly been returned to a rental company at the 46900 block of Harry Byrd Highway in Sterling.
April 16, 9:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car inside an open garage at the 18200 block of Shinnicock Hills Place in Leesburg.
April 17, 4:35 p.m.
Members of the Sheriff's Office, Leesburg Town Police and Rescue and Emergency Services responded to Leesburg Executive Airport on Sycolin Road after a suspicious package was reported. Investigation determined it to be harmless.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: The long view on Short Hill
- Northern Va. man charged with manslaughter for 2015 Leesburg stabbing
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Signal outage at Routes 7 and 659 in June
- Testimony: Castillo was seen in estranged wife’s Ashburn home the night of her death
- ‘Play Ball’ in Purcellville: Cannons’ home opener June 3