Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
Feb. 12, 6:43 p.m.
The Sheriff's Office SWAT Team joined members of the Herndon Police Department in the arrest of Mohamed Darseidia, 25, of Leesburg at the 1000 block of Marsden Court in Sterling. Darseidia was arrested for allegedly participating in a robbery Dec. 27, 2012 in Herndon. Charged with robbery and the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, he allegedly met someone trying to sell a laptop online. The seller was robbed at gunpoint.
Feb. 12, 3:30 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
A purse was stolen from a car at the 21100 block of Dulles Town Center Circle.
Feb. 13, 3:36 p.m.
A woman shopping at the 45500 block of Dulles Eastern Plaza discovered her wallet was missing from her shopping cart after being distracted by another shopper.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition