Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
Feb. 12, 6:43 p.m.
The Sheriff's Office SWAT Team joined members of the Herndon Police Department in the arrest of Mohamed Darseidia, 25, of Leesburg at the 1000 block of Marsden Court in Sterling. Darseidia was arrested for allegedly participating in a robbery Dec. 27, 2012 in Herndon. Charged with robbery and the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, he allegedly met someone trying to sell a laptop online. The seller was robbed at gunpoint.
Feb. 12, 3:30 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
A purse was stolen from a car at the 21100 block of Dulles Town Center Circle.
Feb. 13, 3:36 p.m.
A woman shopping at the 45500 block of Dulles Eastern Plaza discovered her wallet was missing from her shopping cart after being distracted by another shopper.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment