Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
Feb. 6, 12-12:30 a.m.
Several cartons of cigarettes were stolen from a storage container at the Tri-State Exxon at the 37200 block of Jefferson Pike in Purcellville. A white male wearing a hooded sweatshirt and standing 5'10"-6'1" tall was seen in the area, as was a red two-door vehicle.
Feb. 6, 6:12 p.m.
A parcel left at the 17800 block of Oakmont Way in Purcellville reported that the package was found opened.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit
- Bob Klancher, community advocate and planning commissioner, dies at 57