Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
Feb. 6, 12-12:30 a.m.
Several cartons of cigarettes were stolen from a storage container at the Tri-State Exxon at the 37200 block of Jefferson Pike in Purcellville. A white male wearing a hooded sweatshirt and standing 5'10"-6'1" tall was seen in the area, as was a red two-door vehicle.
Feb. 6, 6:12 p.m.
A parcel left at the 17800 block of Oakmont Way in Purcellville reported that the package was found opened.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Sterling man charged with public intoxication, assault of police after reaching for officer’s gun
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.