Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
Feb. 6, 12-12:30 a.m.
Several cartons of cigarettes were stolen from a storage container at the Tri-State Exxon at the 37200 block of Jefferson Pike in Purcellville. A white male wearing a hooded sweatshirt and standing 5'10"-6'1" tall was seen in the area, as was a red two-door vehicle.
Feb. 6, 6:12 p.m.
A parcel left at the 17800 block of Oakmont Way in Purcellville reported that the package was found opened.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.