Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013
Thieves took building materials from a construction site at the 41800 block of Marigold Mill Place in Ashburn.
Several items, including a pair of sunglasses were taken from a vehicle at the 43100 block of Crosswind Terrace in Ashburn.
Jan. 7-8, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m.
An iPod was stolen from a car at the 21800 block of Wingfoot Court in Ashburn.
Jan. 8-9, 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
Thieves broke the side cargo lock on a work vehicle parked near the intersection of Rock Hill Road and Potomac Hills Square in Sterling. Several tools were stolen.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014