Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013
Thieves took building materials from a construction site at the 41800 block of Marigold Mill Place in Ashburn.
Several items, including a pair of sunglasses were taken from a vehicle at the 43100 block of Crosswind Terrace in Ashburn.
Jan. 7-8, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m.
An iPod was stolen from a car at the 21800 block of Wingfoot Court in Ashburn.
Jan. 8-9, 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
Thieves broke the side cargo lock on a work vehicle parked near the intersection of Rock Hill Road and Potomac Hills Square in Sterling. Several tools were stolen.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission