Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013
Copper piping and wiring was stolen from an unoccupied home at the 35400 block of Charles Town Pike in Purcellville.
Jan. 23, 10 a.m. - 12:14 p.m.
An Ashburn man was injured when his gun went off while cleaning it. The injuries were not life threatening. The incident occurred at the 21700 block of Ladyslipper Square.
Jan. 23, 10:12 a.m.
Jennifer Kisley, 30, of Sterling, was arrested for charged of attempting to obtain money by false pretenses. The incident allegedly occurred at the 7-11 located at the 20900 block of Davenport Drive in Sterling.
Jan. 19-20, 7 p.m. - 6:35 a.m.
Although nothing was taken, a resident of the 22000 block of Ayr Hill Court in Ashburn reported that someone rummaged through two unlocked cars.
Jan. 20, 2 a.m. - Noon
Sunglasses and personal documents were stolen from a car at the 21300 block of Sturman Place in Ashburn.
Jan. 21-22, 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Although nothing was stolen, the owner of a car parked near the intersection of Park Glenn Drive and Claiborne Parkway in Ashburn reported finding the trunk open. Nothing was missing.
Jan. 22-23, 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Someone stole plywood from a construction site at the 42200 block of Cameron Parish Drive in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates