Crime Report for Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013
Feb. 11, 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
A black 2007 Infiniti G35 was reported stolen from a parking lot at the 42300 block of Soave Drive in Ashburn.
Thieves took parts from a backhoe at a construction site near the intersection of Loudoun County Parkway and Marblehead in Ashburn.
Feb. 10-11, 6:46 p.m. - 9:20 a.m.
A purse was stolen from an unlocked car on Clapham Court in Sterling. A credit card from the purse was later used fraudulently.
Feb. 10-11, 5:30 p.m. - 6:40 a.m.
Someone rummaged through a car at the 10 block on Conoy Court in Sterling. Nothing was reported stolen.
Feb. 10-11, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Someone stole a GPS unit from an unlocked car at the 19500 block of Newberry Terrace in Leesburg.
Feb. 11, Midnight - 10 a.m.
A pair of gloves were stolen from a car at the 10 block o Hopton Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple
- Loudoun County administrator recommends tax hike in upcoming $2.5 billion budget