Crime Report for Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013
Feb. 11, 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
A black 2007 Infiniti G35 was reported stolen from a parking lot at the 42300 block of Soave Drive in Ashburn.
Thieves took parts from a backhoe at a construction site near the intersection of Loudoun County Parkway and Marblehead in Ashburn.
Feb. 10-11, 6:46 p.m. - 9:20 a.m.
A purse was stolen from an unlocked car on Clapham Court in Sterling. A credit card from the purse was later used fraudulently.
Feb. 10-11, 5:30 p.m. - 6:40 a.m.
Someone rummaged through a car at the 10 block on Conoy Court in Sterling. Nothing was reported stolen.
Feb. 10-11, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Someone stole a GPS unit from an unlocked car at the 19500 block of Newberry Terrace in Leesburg.
Feb. 11, Midnight - 10 a.m.
A pair of gloves were stolen from a car at the 10 block o Hopton Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’