Crime Report for Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
Dec. 22 - Jan. 5, 8 a.m. - Noon
Residents of Beechwood Terrace reported that someone entered their home and rummaged though their possessions.
Jan. 23-24, 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
Cash and a camera were stolen from a car parked at the 44100 block of Bristow Circle in Ashburn.
Construction materials were stolen from the 26700 block of Crusher Drive in Chantilly.
Jan. 25-28, 4 p.m. - 7 a.m.
A construction vehicle had its front wheels stolen while parked near the intersection of Codman Aly and Yarmouth Drive.
Jan. 27-28, 6:30 p..m. - 10 a.m.
Someone rummaged through a car parked at the 21800 block of Maywood Terrace in Sterling.
Jan. 27-28, 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
Although nothing was taken, three cars on Mustoe Place in Ashburn were rummaged through. In one instance the glove compartment was damaged.
Jan. 28, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A smart phone was stolen from a gym locker at the 300 block of Glenn Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
- Coton and Rye tavern to open at Lansdowne Resort and Spa this fall
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.