Crime Report for Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013
Jan. 6-7, 7 p.m. - 7:20 a.m.
Money was stolen from the cash register of a business at the 43100 block of Broadlands Center Plaza in Ashburn. There were no signs of forced entry.
Dec. 31- Jan. 5
Three parcels were stolen from outside a home at the 44200 block of Meandering Terrace in Ashburn.
Jan. 6-7, 9:30 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Loose change was taken from a car parked at the 21200 block of Rosetta Place in Ashburn. Similar reports were made at the 21900 block of Windy Oaks Square, 44000 block of Chadds Ford Court and the 21300 block of Cameron Hunt Place. A jacket was stolen from a car at the 21300 block of Maidsville Court. A wallet was stolen from a car at the 21300 block of Cameron Hunt Place. An iPod was stolen from a vehicle at the 21200 block of Rosetta Place. A firearm was stolen from a car at the 21300 block of Cameron Hunt Place. Although nothing was stolen residents also reported cars being rummaged through at the 20500 block of Crescent Pointe Place, the 21800 block of Westdale Court, 21800 block of Larchmont Way and the 40400 block of Milford Drive.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’