Crime Report for Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013
Jan. 12-13, 7:30 p.m. - 4:45 a.m.
Although there were no signs of forced entry, residents of a home at the 200 block of Elizabeth Court in Sterling reported that a laptop computer, video game system and other items had been stolen from their basement.
Jan. 15, 2 a.m.
Deputies responded to a commercial alarm at Jersey Mike’s Subs, located at the 20000 block of Ashbrook Commons Plaza in Ashburn. The door was found open and cash had been stolen. There were no signs of forced entry.
Jan. 11-14, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Thieves stole the side mirrors and side cages of a work vehicle parked at the 43900 block of Afton Terrace in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
- Dulles go kart racetrack says goodbye
- Leesburg Police Department looking for tipster No. 168
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.