Crime Report for Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013
Jan. 12-13, 7:30 p.m. - 4:45 a.m.
Although there were no signs of forced entry, residents of a home at the 200 block of Elizabeth Court in Sterling reported that a laptop computer, video game system and other items had been stolen from their basement.
Jan. 15, 2 a.m.
Deputies responded to a commercial alarm at Jersey Mike’s Subs, located at the 20000 block of Ashbrook Commons Plaza in Ashburn. The door was found open and cash had been stolen. There were no signs of forced entry.
Jan. 11-14, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Thieves stole the side mirrors and side cages of a work vehicle parked at the 43900 block of Afton Terrace in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget
- McAuliffe orders alcohol agents retrained after U-Va. arrest
- Loudoun deputies ask public for information about alleged Calvary Temple sexual assault
- Suspension rates, achievement gap high for Loudoun’s minority students