Crime Report for Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013
Jan. 12-13, 7:30 p.m. - 4:45 a.m.
Although there were no signs of forced entry, residents of a home at the 200 block of Elizabeth Court in Sterling reported that a laptop computer, video game system and other items had been stolen from their basement.
Jan. 15, 2 a.m.
Deputies responded to a commercial alarm at Jersey Mike’s Subs, located at the 20000 block of Ashbrook Commons Plaza in Ashburn. The door was found open and cash had been stolen. There were no signs of forced entry.
Jan. 11-14, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Thieves stole the side mirrors and side cages of a work vehicle parked at the 43900 block of Afton Terrace in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump’s new travel ban
- More people moving to Loudoun County than anywhere else in Virginia
- MORE: Comstock opposed to the American Health Care Act
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.