Crime Report for Wednesday, April 10, 2013
April 8, 8:14 p.m.
Someone stole lacrosse equipment from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Mintwood Court in Ashburn.
April 9, 1 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
Loose change was taken from an unlocked car at the 42900 block of Heatherton Court in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony