Crime Report for Wednesday, April 10, 2013
April 8, 8:14 p.m.
Someone stole lacrosse equipment from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Mintwood Court in Ashburn.
April 9, 1 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
Loose change was taken from an unlocked car at the 42900 block of Heatherton Court in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations
- ‘Western Loudoun Preserved:’ New book celebrates area cuisine
- Loudoun businesses pushing back against Muslim center’s expansion plans
- New state laws go into effect on Friday