Crime Report for Wednesday, April 10, 2013
April 8, 8:14 p.m.
Someone stole lacrosse equipment from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Mintwood Court in Ashburn.
April 9, 1 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
Loose change was taken from an unlocked car at the 42900 block of Heatherton Court in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.