Crime Report for Wednesday, April 10, 2013
April 8, 8:14 p.m.
Someone stole lacrosse equipment from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Mintwood Court in Ashburn.
April 9, 1 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
Loose change was taken from an unlocked car at the 42900 block of Heatherton Court in Ashburn.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Sterling man charged with public intoxication, assault of police after reaching for officer’s gun
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.