Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013
Feb. 12, 8:18 a.m.
A 2007 Infiniti, reported stolen Feb. 11, was recovered at the 42300 block of Soave Drive in Ashburn. According to the Sheriff's Office it was determined not to have been stolen.
Breaking and Entering
Someone damaged a window to gain access to a house at the 38400 block of Householder Road in Lovettsville. Nothing was reported stolen.
Hit and Run
Feb. 13, 4:03 p.m.
A dark green Jeep hit a school bus near the intersection of Belmont Ridge Road and Broadlands Boulevard in Ashburn and left the scene. For more information, cick here.
Jan. 12-Feb. 12
Parts were taken from several lawnmowers in the area of Blueridge View Lane in Purcellville.
Feb. 12, 11:30-11:40 p.m.
Someone rummaged through the interior of a car at the 21900 block of Traction Place in Sterling. Nothing appears to have been taken.
Feb. 12, 6:30 a.m.
A resident of the 100 block of North Sycamore Road in Sterling reported a man looking into the windows of their home. The suspect was described as a Hispanic male. He left the area in a dark-colored passenger vehicle.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station