Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013
Feb. 15-18, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m.
Steel piping was stolen from outside a business at the 22700 block of Commerce Center Court in Sterling.
Feb. 18-19, 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
A piece of construction equipment was stolen from a business at the 23600 block of Overland Drive in Dulles.
Feb. 19, 11:40 a.m.
Someone stole steel posts from a construction site at the 25700 block of Purebred Court in Ashburn.
Homes under construction were the target of theft when copper tubing was stolen from several at the 44100 block of Turf Field Square in Chantilly.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Trump praises the CIA, bristles over inaugural crowd counts on first full day in office
- Two dead after Sunday morning crash in Loudoun County
- MORE: Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.