Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013
Feb. 15-18, 9 p.m. - 5 a.m.
Steel piping was stolen from outside a business at the 22700 block of Commerce Center Court in Sterling.
Feb. 18-19, 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.
A piece of construction equipment was stolen from a business at the 23600 block of Overland Drive in Dulles.
Feb. 19, 11:40 a.m.
Someone stole steel posts from a construction site at the 25700 block of Purebred Court in Ashburn.
Homes under construction were the target of theft when copper tubing was stolen from several at the 44100 block of Turf Field Square in Chantilly.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers