Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
Someone stole a trailer parked at the 43700 block of Parkhurst Plaza in Ashburn.
9: 41 a.m.
A Sheriff's deputy noticed an unoccupied car parked near McKimmey Boat Landing in Lovettsville, near the intersection of Lovettsville Road and James Monroe Highway. After investigation, it was determined that the car had been stolen from Frederick County, Md.
After breaking open the front door of a home under construction at the 42200 block of Dean Chapel Square in Chantilly, thieves stole copper wiring from the site.
Feb. 26, 6:53 p.m.
Clothing and a wallet was stolen from a gym locker at the 46200 block of Cranston Street in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- The Psychedelic Furs: Loving their new way
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives