Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
Someone stole a trailer parked at the 43700 block of Parkhurst Plaza in Ashburn.
9: 41 a.m.
A Sheriff's deputy noticed an unoccupied car parked near McKimmey Boat Landing in Lovettsville, near the intersection of Lovettsville Road and James Monroe Highway. After investigation, it was determined that the car had been stolen from Frederick County, Md.
After breaking open the front door of a home under construction at the 42200 block of Dean Chapel Square in Chantilly, thieves stole copper wiring from the site.
Feb. 26, 6:53 p.m.
Clothing and a wallet was stolen from a gym locker at the 46200 block of Cranston Street in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices