Crime Report for Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
Someone stole a trailer parked at the 43700 block of Parkhurst Plaza in Ashburn.
9: 41 a.m.
A Sheriff's deputy noticed an unoccupied car parked near McKimmey Boat Landing in Lovettsville, near the intersection of Lovettsville Road and James Monroe Highway. After investigation, it was determined that the car had been stolen from Frederick County, Md.
After breaking open the front door of a home under construction at the 42200 block of Dean Chapel Square in Chantilly, thieves stole copper wiring from the site.
Feb. 26, 6:53 p.m.
Clothing and a wallet was stolen from a gym locker at the 46200 block of Cranston Street in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Ashburn resident reports hand gun stolen after leaving it in unlocked car
- Loudoun County chairwoman declines trip to London with Redskins
- AT&T asks county to hide documents, permits for Short Hill site
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.