Crime Report for Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013
Jan. 13, 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
A resident of the 21200 block of Dubois Court in Ashburn reported that items in their home were found out of place, leading them to think a burglary or entry into their home had occurred. Nothing was reported missing.
Destruction of Property
Jan. 15, 5:10 p.m.
The window of a work vehicle was damaged by unknown persons. The vehicle had been parked near the intersection of Evergreen Ridge Drive and Hopewell Manor Terrace in the Dulles area.
Oct. 1- Jan. 15
Multiple spools of copper wire were stolen from a storage unit at the 21300 block of Gentry Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.