Crime Report for Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013
Jan. 29, 1:43 p.m.
A 3-year-old was struck by a car. For more information, click here.
Jan. 24-25, 5 p.m. - 12:48 a.m.
A resident of the 37100 block of Snickersville Turnpike in Purcellville returned home to find that someone had damaged their garage door. It does not appear that the vandal gained entry to the house.
Jan. 29, 7 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Cash was stolen from a purse left inside a car at the 19700 block of Ashburn Road in Ashburn.
Jan. 29, 7:30 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Construction materials were taken from the 41600 block of Deer Glass Terrace in Aldie.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
- Leesburg’s PhishMe grows into cyber security powerhouse
- With nearly 79,000 students and growing, Loudoun schools confront change and challenges
- Inaugural HopeFest to kick off Sept. 10 in Leesburg
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.