Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 3, 2012
Dec. 31, 6 p.m.
Several items were discovered missing on Jan. 2 by residents of a home at the 18300 block of Fairway Oaks Square in Leesburg. There were no signs of forced entry, but residents report that jewelry, a tablet and other items had been taken.
Jan. 2, 8 a.m.
Reported as an attempted burglary, the window of a home at the 21900 block of Sugarland Oaks Square in Sterling was found damaged. It is believed that the attempt was unsuccessful.
Dec. 28 – Jan. 2
Copper wiring was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Revival Drive in Aldie. On Jan. 2, romex wire was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Goshen Ridge Place in Aldie as well.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Dominion performing natural gas venting in Loudoun, no danger to residents
- Wire haired dachshund has big fan following in Lottesville race
- Aldie man charged in hit and run incident
- Purcellville town hall to focus on online safety for children
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.