Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 3, 2012
Dec. 31, 6 p.m.
Several items were discovered missing on Jan. 2 by residents of a home at the 18300 block of Fairway Oaks Square in Leesburg. There were no signs of forced entry, but residents report that jewelry, a tablet and other items had been taken.
Jan. 2, 8 a.m.
Reported as an attempted burglary, the window of a home at the 21900 block of Sugarland Oaks Square in Sterling was found damaged. It is believed that the attempt was unsuccessful.
Dec. 28 – Jan. 2
Copper wiring was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Revival Drive in Aldie. On Jan. 2, romex wire was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Goshen Ridge Place in Aldie as well.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’