Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 3, 2012
Dec. 31, 6 p.m.
Several items were discovered missing on Jan. 2 by residents of a home at the 18300 block of Fairway Oaks Square in Leesburg. There were no signs of forced entry, but residents report that jewelry, a tablet and other items had been taken.
Jan. 2, 8 a.m.
Reported as an attempted burglary, the window of a home at the 21900 block of Sugarland Oaks Square in Sterling was found damaged. It is believed that the attempt was unsuccessful.
Dec. 28 – Jan. 2
Copper wiring was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Revival Drive in Aldie. On Jan. 2, romex wire was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Goshen Ridge Place in Aldie as well.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely