Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 3, 2012
Dec. 31, 6 p.m.
Several items were discovered missing on Jan. 2 by residents of a home at the 18300 block of Fairway Oaks Square in Leesburg. There were no signs of forced entry, but residents report that jewelry, a tablet and other items had been taken.
Jan. 2, 8 a.m.
Reported as an attempted burglary, the window of a home at the 21900 block of Sugarland Oaks Square in Sterling was found damaged. It is believed that the attempt was unsuccessful.
Dec. 28 – Jan. 2
Copper wiring was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Revival Drive in Aldie. On Jan. 2, romex wire was stolen from a construction site at the 41500 block of Goshen Ridge Place in Aldie as well.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- DEVELOPING: Leesburg council votes to keep Loudoun government center and courts downtown
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.