Crime Report for Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
Jan, 8, 8:15 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Several items were reported missing from a home at the 20600 block of Ryder Mills Court in Ashburn. Stolen items include an iPod and cash.
Destruction of Property
Jan. 7, 4:52 p.m.
A 13-year-old from Ashburn was stopped after deputies received reports of someone loitering in a Halloween mask near a day school at the 43000 block of Crandall Square in Ashburn. Deputies discovered that the teen had allegedly also spray painted graffiti on a nearby building. Juvenile petitions are pending.
Jan. 7-8, 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Cash was stolen from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Shy Beaver Court in Ashburn,
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal
- Leesburg man sentenced to nine years for child molestation