Local yoga instructor, eco-activist mom and professional modern dancer Jen Stone is inviting the community to Earth Dances, an evening-length performance on Oct. 20 and 21 beginning at 6 p.m.
Dancers, musicians, singers, video projections, moving sculptures, and local children and talent support this story of a woman seeking balance in the world.
The piece begins at Stone’s Bluemont field before it moves next door to the Bluemont Community Center and then comes full circle for refreshments and post-performance discussion.
While the event is free to the public, a $10-20 donation for adults is suggested; 50 percent of proceeds will be given to the Blue Ridge Wildlife Center. Children of all ages are welcome.
For more information, visit “Earth Dances Oct. 20 and 21” on Facebook or the “Earth Dances” page of inner-sun-yoga.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- SCC concludes Dulles Greenway investigation, rules favorably for toll road
- Deputies seek witnesses to Ashburn crash
- Leesburg man arrested for making threats via text, social media
- Dominion Resources will no longer bill for some charitable donations
Thundery outbreaks in nearby
|Hi 91°||Hi 88°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 64°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.