Local yoga instructor, eco-activist mom and professional modern dancer Jen Stone is inviting the community to Earth Dances, an evening-length performance on Oct. 20 and 21 beginning at 6 p.m.
Dancers, musicians, singers, video projections, moving sculptures, and local children and talent support this story of a woman seeking balance in the world.
The piece begins at Stone’s Bluemont field before it moves next door to the Bluemont Community Center and then comes full circle for refreshments and post-performance discussion.
While the event is free to the public, a $10-20 donation for adults is suggested; 50 percent of proceeds will be given to the Blue Ridge Wildlife Center. Children of all ages are welcome.
For more information, visit “Earth Dances Oct. 20 and 21” on Facebook or the “Earth Dances” page of inner-sun-yoga.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Working out the details: Sterling woman restores presidential jet with team
- Maryland man charged with exposing himself to Leesburg teen
- Virginia business leaders pitch plan for state incentives
- McAuliffe wants early consensus on new congressional maps
- Virginia home sales post strongest second quarter in 7 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.