Local yoga instructor, eco-activist mom and professional modern dancer Jen Stone is inviting the community to Earth Dances, an evening-length performance on Oct. 20 and 21 beginning at 6 p.m.
Dancers, musicians, singers, video projections, moving sculptures, and local children and talent support this story of a woman seeking balance in the world.
The piece begins at Stone’s Bluemont field before it moves next door to the Bluemont Community Center and then comes full circle for refreshments and post-performance discussion.
While the event is free to the public, a $10-20 donation for adults is suggested; 50 percent of proceeds will be given to the Blue Ridge Wildlife Center. Children of all ages are welcome.
For more information, visit “Earth Dances Oct. 20 and 21” on Facebook or the “Earth Dances” page of inner-sun-yoga.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming
- Virginia GOP taps Loudoun’s Whitbeck for chairman post
- Proposal would let Dominion hike electric bills
- Lost Rhino Brewery expanding, opening Brambleton restaurant and brew pub