Local yoga instructor, eco-activist mom and professional modern dancer Jen Stone is inviting the community to Earth Dances, an evening-length performance on Oct. 20 and 21 beginning at 6 p.m.
Dancers, musicians, singers, video projections, moving sculptures, and local children and talent support this story of a woman seeking balance in the world.
The piece begins at Stone’s Bluemont field before it moves next door to the Bluemont Community Center and then comes full circle for refreshments and post-performance discussion.
While the event is free to the public, a $10-20 donation for adults is suggested; 50 percent of proceeds will be given to the Blue Ridge Wildlife Center. Children of all ages are welcome.
For more information, visit “Earth Dances Oct. 20 and 21” on Facebook or the “Earth Dances” page of inner-sun-yoga.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.