Deputy injured in Lansdowne incident ; four charged
A Loudoun County deputy was injured Dec. 1 while attempting to take a drunk and disorderly women into custody at Lansdowne Town Center.
The deputy was taken to Inova Hospital where she was treated and released with minor injuries.
Franchesca L. Wiley, 26, of Leesburg, was charged with assault on law enforcement, disorderly conduct and a summons for public intoxication. Wiley, according to reports, struck the deputy several times during the 1:13 a.m. incident.
Also charged was Sassafrass A. Wiley, 22, of Manassas, with obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Two other subjects were charged with public intoxication at the scene.
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- Charter school amendment approved in General Assembly session
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game