Deputy injured in Lansdowne incident ; four charged
A Loudoun County deputy was injured Dec. 1 while attempting to take a drunk and disorderly women into custody at Lansdowne Town Center.
The deputy was taken to Inova Hospital where she was treated and released with minor injuries.
Franchesca L. Wiley, 26, of Leesburg, was charged with assault on law enforcement, disorderly conduct and a summons for public intoxication. Wiley, according to reports, struck the deputy several times during the 1:13 a.m. incident.
Also charged was Sassafrass A. Wiley, 22, of Manassas, with obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Two other subjects were charged with public intoxication at the scene.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’