Deputy injured in Lansdowne incident ; four charged
A Loudoun County deputy was injured Dec. 1 while attempting to take a drunk and disorderly women into custody at Lansdowne Town Center.
The deputy was taken to Inova Hospital where she was treated and released with minor injuries.
Franchesca L. Wiley, 26, of Leesburg, was charged with assault on law enforcement, disorderly conduct and a summons for public intoxication. Wiley, according to reports, struck the deputy several times during the 1:13 a.m. incident.
Also charged was Sassafrass A. Wiley, 22, of Manassas, with obstruction of justice, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Two other subjects were charged with public intoxication at the scene.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man