Downtown treats for Thanksgiving
Lola Cookies & Treats owner Lorraine “Lola” Hooper puts vanilla buttercream frosting on chocolate cupcakes Nov. 19 at her Leesburg shop.
Hooper expects some customers going out of town for Thanksgiving to pick up some holiday treats a few days before the holiday, but the big rush will be on Wednesday. These chocolate vanilla cupcakes with orange sprinkles are particularly popular this time of year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.