Downtown treats for Thanksgiving
Lola Cookies & Treats owner Lorraine “Lola” Hooper puts vanilla buttercream frosting on chocolate cupcakes Nov. 19 at her Leesburg shop.
Hooper expects some customers going out of town for Thanksgiving to pick up some holiday treats a few days before the holiday, but the big rush will be on Wednesday. These chocolate vanilla cupcakes with orange sprinkles are particularly popular this time of year.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift