Downtown treats for Thanksgiving
Lola Cookies & Treats owner Lorraine “Lola” Hooper puts vanilla buttercream frosting on chocolate cupcakes Nov. 19 at her Leesburg shop.
Hooper expects some customers going out of town for Thanksgiving to pick up some holiday treats a few days before the holiday, but the big rush will be on Wednesday. These chocolate vanilla cupcakes with orange sprinkles are particularly popular this time of year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Del. Dave LaRock’s LGBT letter draws sharp rebukes, praise
- Detectives release sketch composite of second Lansdowne robbery suspect
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation