Downtown treats for Thanksgiving
Lola Cookies & Treats owner Lorraine “Lola” Hooper puts vanilla buttercream frosting on chocolate cupcakes Nov. 19 at her Leesburg shop.
Hooper expects some customers going out of town for Thanksgiving to pick up some holiday treats a few days before the holiday, but the big rush will be on Wednesday. These chocolate vanilla cupcakes with orange sprinkles are particularly popular this time of year.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Candidates for Loudoun County chair go on the attack
- Wine Wednesday: Another well-deserved record year for Virginia Wine
- Prank call brings police to Ashburn home, puts school on 20-minute lockdown
- Manassas man arrested in Sterling for Gainesville murder
- Middleburg Film Festival unveils full slate; Meg Ryan to attend
|Hi 76°||Hi 74°|
|Lo 58°||Lo 57°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.