Downtown treats for Thanksgiving
Lola Cookies & Treats owner Lorraine “Lola” Hooper puts vanilla buttercream frosting on chocolate cupcakes Nov. 19 at her Leesburg shop.
Hooper expects some customers going out of town for Thanksgiving to pick up some holiday treats a few days before the holiday, but the big rush will be on Wednesday. These chocolate vanilla cupcakes with orange sprinkles are particularly popular this time of year.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers