FCi Federal recognized again for excellence
Over the years, the company has raked in award after award from various organizations that recognize good business practices.
Most recently, FCi Federal received the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce Stellar Award at the 2013 Women-Owned Small Business National Council Spring Conference, which is part of the 9th Annual National Small Business Contracting Week, in Washington, D.C.
According to the news release, the Stellar Award is given to exceptional contractors that are positioned as leaders in the contracting community and beyond, and have demonstrated a commitment of excellence to helping other women-owned small businesses be successful.
“I am honored to receive this recognition and most prestigious award by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce,” Mozer said in the release. “The Stellar Award is further testament to the passion and commitment to excellence that each of our employees brings to our government customers and the individuals they serve.”
FCi Federal, a government contractor, provides support services to agencies in order to improve the delivery of benefits and other government services to constituents.
For more than 20 years, the company has partnered with government agencies to enhance processes and procedures to continually improve the constituent experience at every touch point – and to do so with zero tolerance for errors.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’